We are now offering Telemedicine at Penny Paws Animal Clinics! Telemedicine is a virtual visit from the vet in the comfort of your own home. Examples of what we can treat over Telemedicine include medical rechecks from previous visits, allergies, ear issues, tummy upsets, limping, and more.
How does it work?
Call any of our clinics and schedule an appointment over the phone:
- Dallas-Ft. Worth (817) 522-1992
- Richland Hills (817) 284-7297
- Arlington/Mansfield (817)-382-9229
- Grand Prairie (682) 253-5177
- The payment for the appointment is taken over the phone
- A tech from the clinic will call for a history to find out more about your pet
- After that, a Zoom meeting link will be sent to your email
- The Veterinarian will then call you at your scheduled appointment time
- The visit from the vet will be completed on your phone, computer, or tablet.
- The Veterinarian will advise and recommend a treatment plan for your pet
- If medications are prescribed, they can be picked up using our convenient curbside pick-up service. Just call us when you arrive, and we will bring it to you. You won’t even have to leave your car. All payments will be taken over the phone.
If you need to pick up medications for your pet, you can request to pick them up through our curbside service or have them mailed. If your pet needs further diagnostics, we will set up a time for you to drop off your furry friend. We will perform the necessary treatment or diagnostics while you wait in your car or at home. We will call you when we are finished, and bring your furbaby right to your car.
Q & A
Do I need a credit card on file?
You don’t need a credit card on file – you can give your card number over the phone.
How much is a Telemedicine appointment?
Fee: Starts at $45 for the exam (same as in clinic). This can differ if other testing and medications are recommended for your pet. We do not charge per minute. Please call us for more details.
What equipment do I need at home for a Telemedicine appointment?
Clients need a phone, laptop, home computer or tablet for the telemedicine appointment.