PENNY PAWS MOBILE VACCINATION CLINIC TEAM
Our Dallas / Fort Worth Mobile Vaccination Clinic Team
- DFW Office Assistant
What I do at Penny Paws: Assist in the Arlington Office to keep things running smoothly.
Hometown: Fort Worth, TX
First Pet: Caleb (Sheltie)
Current Pets: Gabe, Reese, Baby Kole, Baylee, Piper, and Oliver
What I like best about helping animals: They are heartwarming and they are sweet souls, and I treat them like my kids.
Our San Antonio Mobile Vaccination Clinic Team
Our Abilene Mobile Vaccination Clinic Team
We are here to help people live a better, more enriched life by serving the healthcare needs of their pets. Helping people, helping pets is what we do.
We accomplish this through our network of Veterinary Community Outreaches and Animal Clinics that provide quality veterinary health care that is easily accessible, convenient and affordable to the people of Texas.
That serve as our guiding lens for all situations include:
- doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking
- using the golden rule with every patient, client and team member
- choosing to have a positive attitude and creative mindset
- being honest, even when it is easier to not be
- being compassionate with others and pets because we all suffer