Penny Paws is actively promoting health and safety for everyone.
Nothing is more important than your health and safety, and the need to protect those most vulnerable to the coronavirus.
We are taking multiple steps to minimize health risks to our staff, clients and community. We remain vigilant in monitoring the most up-to-date safety, infection control and cleaning protocols recommended by global experts, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the U.K. National Health Service (NHS) and others.
Our team will continue monitoring the situation and post any changes to mobile vaccination locations, hours, or other news on our website and social media channels to ensure our clients have the most up to date information.
Thank you for your understanding,
Penny Paws Team
Are your normal hours in effect?
How do I get a refill?
Refills can be obtained by our refill request link or by calling into our clinic.
What do I do during an emergency?
During a pet emergency, we are available during normal business hours. If your pet experiences an emergency outside of normal business hours, we have a list of emergency vets on our website here.
How will I know my animal or family members are safe?
Our team has implemented recommendations by the State and Federal Government to ensure the safety of you and your pets, such as:
- Physical distancing of 6 feet a part and 10 people or less
- Additional sanitation and cleaning of facilities
- We don’t work with sick team members
- We immediately place clients in exam rooms
- We have clients wait in their cars during appointments
- We offer Zoom video while the pet is in room and the client can watch from their car
Can my pet get coronavirus?
The Coronavirus that infects animals can sometimes be spread to people, but this is rare. We do not have evidence that companion animals, including pets, can spread COVID-19 to people or that they might be a source of infection in the United States. If you are sick, it is recommended that you restrict contact with your pet as much as possible, and follow these habits:
- Wash your hands after handling animals, their food, waste, or supplies.
- Practice good pet hygiene and clean up after pets properly.
- Talk to Penny Paws if you have questions about your pet’s health.
There is still much to be learned about the spread of COVID-19 from animals to humans, and humans to animals. To learn more visit the CDC.gov website.
How can I communicate best with the veterinary team?
You can use our website to communicate with our veterinary team in a variety of ways:
- For refills, you can call us or request them online here
- To book an appointment you can do so online or by calling one of our four animal clinics
- If you would like to request medical records you can do so through our client portal or by calling our office at 817-993-1234
- If you have additional questions you can call or email us through our Contact page
Where to look for the latest updates?
For latest updates on COVID-19 and how it is affecting our clinics and mobile vaccinations, this page is your best resource. For additional questions please reach out to us. Phone numbers to all our clinics are found on the Contact page of our site.
OR follow us on our social media channels where we post updates regularly: